All outdoor gardens are currently open. The Conservatory and public restrooms remain closed, due to the closure of the U.S. Capitol campus buildings. Please monitor www.USBG.gov for updates on operating status. USBG resources can be accessed online, including educational materials, virtual tours, and online programs by visiting www.USBG.gov/AtHome.
We welcome your feedback! Please email us your comments, questions or concerns about the U.S. Botanic Garden.
Current Garden Status
For the latest information about the Garden's open / reopening status, please see www.USBG.gov/Visit. Due to overwhelming volume, questions about opening/reopening status will not receive individual responses.
Plant Care / Indentification Questions
You can also send us your plant questions, just select the "Plant Hotline" option in the form below.
If you prefer mail, please write us at:
U.S. Botanic Garden
245 First Street SW
Washington, DC 20515
- General Information, 202-225-8333
- Program Information and Reservations, 202-225-1116
- Tour Requests, 202-226-2055
- Lost and Found, 202-226-8333
- Plant Hotline, 202-226-4785
- Special Events, 202-226-7674
- Media, 202-226-4145
- National Fund Administrator, 202-225-1281
- View our Staff Directory for additional contacts