To limit the risk of transmitting COVID-19 coronavirus, the United States Botanic Garden (USBG) has changed its operations. The Conservatory and gated outdoor gardens are temporarily closed to the public, while Bartholdi Park and the Terrace Gardens remain open. Please monitor this website for updates to operating status. Many resources can be accessed online, including educational materials, virtual tours, informational videos, and our winter programs will all be online. Connect with resources from home at www.USBG.gov/AtHome.
We welcome your feedback! Please email us your comments, questions or concerns about the U.S. Botanic Garden.
You can also send us your plant questions, just select the "Plant Hotline" option in the form below.
If you prefer mail, please write us at:
U.S. Botanic Garden
245 First Street SW
Washington, DC 20515
- General Information, 202-225-8333
- Program Information and Reservations, 202-225-1116
- Tour Requests, 202-226-2055
- Lost and Found, 202-226-8333
- Plant Hotline, 202-226-4785
- Special Events, 202-226-7674
- Media, 202-226-4145
- National Fund Administrator, 202-225-1281
- View our Staff Directory for additional contacts